Monday 1 October 2012

THE FLOWER MILL AND FAIRY LIGHTS

  While out and about this week I came across a wonderful shop near Boarhunt, Hampshire, called the Flower Mill - it sells a fantastic array of silk flowers, glittery stuff, candles, vases, garlands, Christmas stuff, wedding stuff..... and much, much more - it's like an Aladdin's cave! 


I have been bringing out my Autumny stuff around the home this last week, and I love these colourful fairy lights - although not strictly Autumn colours they look beautiful lit up in my studio on these darker evenings.



I am linking up with Colour Me Weekly and Blue Monday.

10 comments:

  1. They look so cheerful. I would love them in my studio. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so blue-tiful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lights are beautiful! What are they made of? Are they actually glass? I've never seen anything like them. And what a fun store you've found! I love the excitement of finding a wonderful new store - it seems like they're few and far between these days, those discoveries. I'm mostly just happy when my favorites manage to just stay open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique lights, perfect for Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are beautiful!

    My BLUE
    Your comment is always a delight to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous! They look like millefiori paperweights. I can just imagine how beautiful the room looks in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I enjoyed this post!

    The Flower Mill sounds really interesting.....btw have you been to Chesapeke Mill at Wickham? I went a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Tea rooms too :)

    I adore your fairy lights... so pretty!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those lights are just fabulous - love the colours and patterns on them aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous shop! It looks like I could get lost in there for hours.

    Your fairy lights are so pretty. Very energetic looking, with that array of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness those fairy lights are absolutely beautiful! So stunning I have never seen anything like them! I have been trawling through pages of fairy lights on the web to try and replace my ones that have finally given up the ghost but I am so underwhelmed by what I find :( Do you know where these lights came from??

    ReplyDelete